Monday, 26 May 2014

Platinum No.2: Borderlands

Just a quick one.....that's what she said
Myself and Michael just got Platinum on Borderlands. I'm soooo happy. We aren't that far from platinum in Borderlands 2 either so we will have both platinum's by the time the 2 new Borderlands games come out and 100% completion.  Tonight we are going to complete the DLC for it to 100% complete the game then move onto number 2.  Then Saints Row 4 ;) Then Dead Island...i say hopefully lol Dead Island can be a bit intense. We've always had problems playing online with Dead Island but no more :D Its really addictive when you start getting them so I'm going to become a bit more 'hardcore' completing games i have. My war face is on now >:) RAWR 


I just thought id add this part in too as i couldn't believe it when i saw it. I thought id cheekily send Randy Pitchford, the president of Gearbox ( who make Borderlands) a screen shot of my platinum on borderlands from my Twitter account and he wrote back congratulating me on it. Made my week :)   


No comments:

Post a Comment