Saturday, 27 October 2012

I Haz a Ramble



Hai,

Sorry, I've spent an afternoon looking at LOLcats on I Haz Cheezburger and now i cant stop talking like that. I haven't been very well lately but am feeling a lot better now. I read today that Adolf Hitler was named Man of the Year in 1939 in Times magazine. I found that to be quite funny and here's some more..

Peanuts are an active ingredient in dynamite, the first fords had engines made by dodge,Armadillos can be house broken,Ants stretch when they wake up,slugs have 4 noses,elephants cant jump, giraffes use their 21in tongue to clean their ears and if you stretch the average slinky out flat it is 87 feet long.

So lately Ive been playing a lot of Resident Evil 5. I finished it the other day playing co-op with Michael and we are both now doing it on veteran. Same with Borderlands. We are just doing the DLC now.Such an awesome game. Why i didn't get it before i don't know. Now i really want borderlands 2. Its pretty cool to have someone to play co-op with.Makes it a bit more fun. I'm going to go play something in a bit now. My old TV blew while Michael was here, i do have a HD one but i needed this other one for my old consoles and light guns. My brother got me one though so i need to rearrange my 'game' corner. But I'm digressing my point is Ive been having crazy resident evil dreams and last night for the little sleep i got i dreamt i was in a borderlands style dream. This always happens when i play games a lot.I'm not sure if that's just me or not..probably not lol






oh god Windows 8 is on the way.Oh that reminds me. When Michael came over, he gave me an old tablet of his.A Windows one but had installed Ubuntu on it.I was so touched he went to all that effort of getting it to work for me. So when i eventually do get my laptop in a few months Ubuntu is going straight on it. I find it a much better OS to use and the amount of free shit in the stores etc is awesome. For something that is free, Microsoft could certainly learn a lesson from it. I love using it.

And i truly love my man :) Things have been never better and we've both made a couple of really important decisions in our relationship. Its really exciting :) Its really nice that no one is interfering anymore.

I also got a nice selection of gamecube games over the past few months and NIGHTS into dreams for the Saturn. Ive also just realised that on every system that its available on i have at least 2 Tony Hawks and Harry Potter games lol...at least..But i got Luigi's Mansion for my gamecube. I was delighted to have got it. Its one I've wanted a long time. Its so awesome.So funny the way he runs is comical. Its like he shit his pants.





All this talking of games has got me wanting to play so I'm going to leave it here for now lol. Most likely ill be back later for another blog to write.I'm in the mood for it. :)

Later Hippies *waves*






No comments:

Post a Comment