When my boyfriend Michael was over I realised I have some very strange habits. Some might say they are ocd's but i say they are quirks. I have done these things for as long as I can remember but don't know how they started. I'll just list them of and see what you think...
1. I cut the ends of things I eat. For example, sausages I eat a sausage but have to cut of the ends. I always leave the crusts of pizza and sandwiches. I'll put a chip on a fork and eat most of it then pop the bit I don't eat off the fork and start another.
2. I always have to walk on the right hand side of someone. It feels so weird if im on the left
3. If I'm on a car I have to sit behind the passenger if im not in the front.
4. When I come down the stairs if i dont start with my right foot I have to come back up and start again.
5. When I see a poster or picture, i look at the top edge first, then the bottom edge, then left edge then right edge before looking at the middle.
6. I am always washing my hands.
7. I lick a crisp before I eat it, both sides
These are only a few I can think of at the moment but im sure others can point out more. I'm not quite aware of everything I do but others are with much hilarity. Like I say I call them quirks,
Quirks exclusive to me ;)