Saturday, 10 December 2011

MICHAEL

So for the past few months now I have been with Michael and he came over a few days ago for a week. It was easily the best few days I've had in a long time. I missed him so much so it was so good to see him again. He is the most wonderful guy in the world and i love him so very much.  I know hes the one and can't bear to be without him. I went to pick him up in the airport that evening and my stomach was in knots waiting for him lol.

After that the week just flew by, too quickly for both of us. We just mostly hung out, played games,ate buttons,Pringles and pizza and i brought him into town to RAGE, a cool retro Vinyl/game shop where he nearly jizzed his pants at all the retro goodness that lay within. He ooh-ed and ahhh-ed at the consoles,  commodore 64s,dreamcast keyboards, etc, he was like a kid in a candy store. Lol

We just had so much fun that week and are so in tune with eachother,we were even finishing eachothers sentences and knew exactly what eachother was gonna say.  I never felt so strong for someone as i do for him. I can easy say we are gonna spend our lives together. I cannot imagine been with anyone else and as I lay here in his t-shirt missing him like crazy, all I wanna do is jump on a plane and go to him.

Hes seen me at my best and worst and still makes me feel wonderful. Hes seen my weird eating habits, i leave the corners of things and cut the ends of sausages or anything cylinder shaped, and still loves me lol.Waking up in the morning with him beside me was the best feeling in the world. I can't wait to see him again and just wanted to write a blog about him cos im missing him so much and wanted to tell everyone how wonderful he is. Oh and that I finally found a game i can beat him in.. Bust-a-Move, quite a few retro games I took him on in and whooped him lol ;)

He also tried to install Ubuntu on my computer (he hates microsoft and apple,just like me, see he's perfect :) but it wouldn't work, but he did fix my computer up so it runs better and reinstalled windows... *shudders*

Through him I also have met some truly wonderful people that I know I'm gonna be friends with for life. First there's Andrea, his best friend. She friended me straight away on facebook, when we got together first. He was on holiday at the time with her and her family in the States. She's been a real friend to me and is one of the first people id turn to if i had a problem. Plus she remembers our anniversary cos we always forget, pretty sure it's the 15th of July.. LOL shes married to Billy and has 4 beautiful children. A real friend. :) then there's Jason, he friended me next. I always have a giggle with jase teasing him about XBox and playing the Michael Jackson experience lol.. Then Nick friended me. All you need to know about Nick is that he's a fabulous Diva.Hes a funny guy with a heart of gold and through him I now know Jaxs, his girlfriend who I talk to constantly,shes a lovely girl and a right laugh. Then came Naomi, im pretty sure she's my sister shes such a giggle and such a good friend. She's a fabulous princess who needs her prince. I don't know what I'd do without her now. We also have formed a mad cockney gang and plan to take over London. Then Peter came along. Hes a Chelsea fan unfortunately but don't hold that against him lol. I am always in stitches laughing playing on PS3 with him. He makes up the funniest songs and is always up for a bit of banter :) and recently there's Adriana, a Harry Potter / Twilight fanatic, shes such a lovely girl and I love the way she thinks lol.

All these people i have met because of Michael. Hes brought so much into my life and im constantly smiling because of him :)

But I'm gonna leave it here cos im writing on my phone, that he could not keep his hands off by the way, and it's really late. I should sleep.. Feel free to post your vomit induced comments below or just to tell me to shut up.. Normal madness shall resume tomorrow...



1 comment: