Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Christmas Sucks!

So it's nearly Christmas again,  in a few short days we will be forced to spend the day with people who we avoid for the other part of the year in seething resentment, and pretend to all like eachother. 

We will all sit around in fake cheeriness, drinking to numb it all and pretend that 'its the most wonderful time of the year'  We will fix fake smiles on our faces as yet MORE relatives arrive with fake cheer.  In this time you want to just go get fucked up and (a)  slit your wrists or (b)  kill everyone in the room.

The one thing that really annoys me is people saying 'ah but it's Christmas ' so fucking what.. I'm still not gonna pretend to like the person just cos 'its Christmas'    So really don't try pull that shit on me.

The past few years I really have hated Christmas.  I used to think every year 'hmm maybe it'll be different this year' It never is.  Never will be.

My plan this year is just to get fucked up on Christmas day.  I have the place to myself for the whole day and will be for the first time,  alone on Christmas day.. I'm sure it's gonna be weird been alone but it beats the shit out of been bored and seething resentment. 

Happy fucking Holidays!


2 comments: